Ahh IBM Maximo... we love it because it does so much.....but that incredible flexibility and configurability could become a challenge and sometimes the need for quick Maximo support arises.
This post provides you with the most commonly requested Maximo support links in one quick reference guide. The more you access these support tools, the better you’ll get to know Maximo.
How do I get IBM Maximo support help?
- Go to the IBM Support Portal.
- Click Contact support at the right of the page,
- Click Directory of worldwide contacts,
- and Select your country.
You will see a link to Open a Service Request, as well as the numbers you can call to reach the IBM Hardware and Software Support desk.
How do I get Interloc Maximo support help?
How do I find Maximo support answers myself?
The IBM Support Portal provides links to access all kinds of Maximo support materials. You can access product documentation, product forums, training materials, and downloads. If you take just a few short minutes to configure the support portal, you can have relevant emails sent to you, you can sign up for RSS feeds, and you can narrow the information shown in the portal to only what is relevant to you.
How long will my version of Maximo be supported?
- Go to the IBM Support Lifecycle page.
- In the Search software lifecycle section of the screen, type Maximo in the blank text field, and
- Ensure “in Tivoli products” is selected from the drop-down list.
- Click the magnifying glass.
You will see results for all Maximo products with announced end dates – these could be end of General Availability, or End of Support dates.
Need more information, click below!