Maximo Support Engineer - US REMOTE
Interloc has an immediate need for a Maximo Support Engineer to join the Interloc support team.
This is a remote role. US citizen required; we cannot sponsor Visas at this time.
The Maximo Software Engineer will be required to provide direct customer support for all aspects of the IBM Maximo product portfolio. This role will be part of a team that responsible for providing support to all of the North/South American region customers. The role provides technical support assistance directly (phone/email) to clients using problem determination and technical analytical skills. Will use technical and negotiations skills in collaboration with other support organizations to prioritize and work problems to resolution.
This position will need to demonstrate advanced communication and customer service skills daily while providing technical and functional support for various Maximo products, applications, and associated technology components.
You will assist, develop, document, and communicate action plans to clients and other Interloc teams as appropriate. Look for avenues to recommend/or implement new solutions or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures, or processes.
- A passion for resolving customer issues
- Customer service skills with emphasis on written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- Communication skills are key. Ability to manage multiple customer situations concurrently - being able to prioritize appropriately - providing timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries
- Strong IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management knowledge
- 5+ years of experience with Maximo Asset Management product, add-ons, Industry Solutions
- 5+ years of experience with IBM WebSphere
- Knowledge with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and IBM DB2 database platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Maximo upgrade, installation, and product maintenance
- Familiarity with IBM OpenShift and containerization
- Intermediate knowledge of Computer Networking
- Experience and understanding of problem determination and resolution support methodologies