Product Update: Mobile Informer Inventory Management version 1.1
A new version of Informer Inventory Management (iIM) has been released. Version 1.1 enables accurate tracking and usage of Inventory Reservations against Work Orders, preventing users from issuing inventory that has been reserved, and affording users the flexibility to fill those reservations from the stock that is available.
In addition, this version provides a number of fixes throughout the
apps on both iOS and Android, especially around configuration and Receiving PO Lines.
- Support for tracking and consuming hard and soft inventory reservations
- Enhanced support for picking Materials planned against a Work Order
Android Specific Items
- Enable ZPL-based label printing configuration via JSON config file
- Corrected behavior around receiving POLines that are complete, or for other storerooms
- Corrected behavior around when and which Shipment Lines are available for selection when Receiving
- Accurately show units of measure throughout the app
- Enable user to optionally specify Lot Number when Receiving
- Fixed a number of issues related data retention on screen rotation
iOS Specific Items
- Support for inactivity timeout
- Added field length validation for various text entry fields
- Fixed support for JSON configuration file changes on login
- Corrected behavior around Receiving Purchase Order Lines with multiple revisions
- Prevent submitting a transaction multiple times by pressing “Done” quickly
- Allow non-numeric To Lot text entry when Receiving
- Limit Work Order Search by barcode scanning to only the currently selected site
If you would like to obtain this important update for Informer Inventory Management, please contact Interloc Support. Due to the nature of these updates and fixes, a discussion is warranted to ensure your system is properly updated.