We are in need of a Technical Support resource to assist in tasks related to Maximo custom applications for work and asset management. This position will be a member of a cross-discipline Maximo development team and support/participate in all areas of the deployment of custom Maximo-based work and asset management solutions (Maximo and Mobile). This position will be based in Wilmington, Delaware with substantial business travel throughout the Northeast Corridor.
- Building, configuring, provisioning and testing hardware for complex LAN, WAN and mobile environments, including providing Maximo and device training to users.
- Monitoring system utilization, tracking defects or enhancement (continuous improvement) opportunities.
- Integrating closely with back-office support, development and reporting teams.
- Heavy documentation and system/inventory reporting duties.
Duties also encompass:
- Sustaining currently deployed mobile devices that support work and asset management solutions.
- Identification and resolution of issues and assistance in testing system modifications.
- Maintaining an open line of communication between field forces and Maximo development teams.
- Selected individual will be responsible for diagnosis and troubleshoot issues, devices, components and connectivity incidents, gathering and documenting user requirements and testing in support of specific projects.
- While the position supports specific projects, the selected candidate will be a member of a cross-discipline Maximo development team and will help shape the vision of Maximo across the Enterprise.
At a minimum, candidates must possess:
- Two (2) plus years current experience in computer science projects, specifically in building, repair and maintenance of electronic computer components.
- Experience with using, deploying and maintaining mobile applications and related technology.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment interacting effectively with all levels of staff from line workers to upper management
- Proven documentation skills with the ability to create high-quality project documents and communications.
- MS Office skills
- Experience training large and small groups who possess little computer/technology skills.
Preference will be given to individuals with:
Maximo or Asset/Work Management experience
BS degree, A+ Certification and Network Certification
Windows Engineering Certifications
Based in Philadelphia, PA with Northeast corridor business travel (Boston to DC) up to 25%
Degreed, experienced individual to lead delivery of technical services and product team of Android and iOS developers of Maximo products into mobility, data loading and application distribution. Requires 25% travel to meet w/clients re: project rqrmts. Respond to: email@example.com
Immediate needs for Maximo technical resources for projects throughout the US & Canada. Applicants must be willing to travel at rates of 100%.
We are interested in candidates who meet, or closely meet, the following criteria:
Provide technical services over the entire lifecycle of a project
Conduct Maximo installations and upgrades
Participate in solution architecture design.
Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements
Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements
Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes
Lead or assist in data conversion and migration efforts
Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems
Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements
Conduct system testing as necessary
Assist users as necessary in support of go-live activities
BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and / or equivalent work experience
Strong Maximo technical knowledge required to help execute numerous sub-projects within overall EAM Program.
Minimum five (5) years of hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully integrated enterprise asset management system
Minimum of three (3) years Maximo experience
Must be able to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces
Ability to create and update advanced technical documentation
Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment
Must have strong project team experience with multiple successful Maximo project implementations
One (1) to five (5) years coding/development experience with:
o Interface writing
o Java / J2EE
o PL SQL
o Oracle 9i or later
o Report Writers: Actuate, SQR, Crystal
Ability to lead sub-projects may be assigned.
Maximo Integration Framework (MIF, MEA) experience
Advanced experience with:
o XML experience, including deployment of web services
o MS SQL Server.
o Visual Basic, .Net and C++.
Experience with extensions to Maximo business objects, class files, deployed web services, customizations, and configurations. The ability to determine the correct solution to the problem, not just the most attractive technically but one which will sustain the implementation is paramount
Interloc has an immediate need for a Maximo Developer with expertise in Maximo 7 and 7. 5 to support a long time Interloc transportation customer in the Philadelphia/Wilmington area. This position will work within an existing Maximo team on a highly visible rail/transportation Maximo implementation project.
Maximo 7.x Workflow
Maximo 7.x Escalations
Maximo 7.x Application Designer
Maximo application design, configurations, and screen changes.
WebSphere and Oracle are the infrastructure technologies supporting Maximo at customer site.
Experience with source code control, producing technical documentation are also required skills
We are looking for Maximo technical resources for multiple projects within the United States and Canada. Candidates must have the legal right to work in US and/or Canada and prior experience with Maximo integrations, Java coding, customizations and interfaces. Professional certifications highly desired, but not required. Ability to commit to high level of business travel required.
These are great opportunities to join a 100% focused Maximo solutions provider. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We are looking for Android Developers to join our Products and Technology group in Seattle. These positions will contribute to the continued success of Interloc and support our next generation mobility product, Informer. Our Informer product was awarded an IBM Best of Show Tivoli Award.
The developers in these roles must have prior expertise in Android development. Interloc is interested in those who match or closely match the following credentials:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one (1) year of hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of application development
- Prior experience in design and development of Android applications
- Ability to convert functional requirements into user interface designs and prototypes, and developed application(s)
- Prior knowledge/experience with Maximo Enterprise Asset Management highly desired, but not required
- Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work well solo and in a project team environment
- Excellent client facing experience e.g., product demos, requirements gathering, definition of technology needs and application design
- Open to business travel as necessary (maximum 25%)
- Enthusiasm for technology with pulse on current trends and technologies in the area of mobile application development
- Dedication to continued learning and growth within mobile application technologies
Interloc Solutions seeks BIRT Report Developers for offshore projects. BIRT developers will support multiple projects and have a physical presence in India. Please contact npalmer@Interlocsolutions.com for immediate consideration.