Interloc has an immediate need in Philadelphia, PA for a Maximo support resource with expertise in mobile technologies (Windows 7/8, Windows Mobile, Android and/or Apple iOS). This position will provide mobile device configuration, support and troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of the critical systems in the production and non-production environment
- Monitor and fix production problems (incidents) for the assigned applications or systems
- Manage and monitor all the changes in production and non-production environments.
- Support the critical system deployment and environment configuration
- Monitor and measure the capacity, availability, continuity, and security requirements of systems and applications
- Support environment upgrades
- Manage and maintain all production support artifacts of the systems and environments supported
- Responsible for 1st & 2nd front line support and be available on-call as needed
- Work closely with the development team to improve the supportability of the systems
- Work closely with the end users and other supporting team to meet the SLA
- Proactively setup, manage, and monitor all the systems
- Understand the systems architecture, design, code, and infrastructure to be able to support systems effectively
- Continuously take initiatives to identify the opportunities to optimize the environments and systems for increased efficiency
- Work with project managers, leads, architects, other development team members
- Provide status updates on regular basis for the assigned task progress.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
Skills & Experience Required/Desired
- B.S. in Computer Science
- High level of technical competency of desktop and mobile operating systems, such as Windows 7/8, Windows Mobile, Android and Apple iOS
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems, such as SOTI or MobileIron
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting production problems and handling critical system issues
- Create and review the deployment models and server infrastructure documentations
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Interloc is looking for a developer with strong Java expertise for a project based in Philadelphia, PA. In this role, the developer will be accountable for the following:
*Development, operation and maintenance of software and databases utilized by customer's Engineering Inspections and Testing Group
*Maintenance, change and make modifications to customer's weather station web site and software as required
*Manage systems related to sending alarms, monitor activity, resolve issues, correct instances of data corruption in database, identify and resolve issues to the module level; carry out modifications to systems as required by changes in customer's information technology (IT) infrastructure..
*Serve as IT department liaison regarding hardware and software issues, licensing, server maintenance and backup, interface and connections for data collection and issues that arise regarding the general operation, maintenance and compliance to Corporate standards
Strong technical experience with the following essential:
Programming: C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, Objective C (MAC)
Database: MS Access. SQLServer, MYSQL, Web: Front end UI (HTML, etc); IIS/ASP, J2EE/JSP
Operating Systems: Windows/Windows Server with some Unix/Linux Experience, Device Real Time Kernel APIs for RTUs.
Immediate need in our Folsom, CA location for an Accounts Payable Specialist/Project Coordinator. This position will support our corporate office with invoicing, processing consultant travel expenses, employee timekeeping, tracking of client contracts/projects and purchase orders, and interfacing with customers as needed.
Previous accounts payable experience required. Prior work experience supporting an information technology organization highly desired. This full time position is a great opportunity to join our growing organization!
Software Developers sought by Interloc Solutions, Inc., Folsom, CA, degreed, experienced, to develop, test, evaluate & support Maximo customizations, etc. Requires travel to work at various client sites in unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Android Developers to join our Products and Technology group in Seattle. These positions will contribute to the continued success of Interloc and support our next generation mobility product, Informer. Our Informer product was awarded an IBM Best of Show Tivoli Award.
The developers in these roles must have prior expertise in Android development. Interloc is interested in those who match or closely match the following credentials:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one (1) year of hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of application development
- Prior experience in design and development of Android applications
- Ability to convert functional requirements into user interface designs and prototypes, and developed application(s)
- Prior knowledge/experience with Maximo Enterprise Asset Management highly desired, but not required
- Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work well solo and in a project team environment
- Excellent client facing experience e.g., product demos, requirements gathering, definition of technology needs and application design
- Open to business travel as necessary (maximum 25%)
- Enthusiasm for technology with pulse on current trends and technologies in the area of mobile application development
- Dedication to continued learning and growth within mobile application technologies
Interloc Solutions seeks BIRT Report Developers for offshore projects. BIRT developers will support multiple projects and have a physical presence in India. Please contact npalmer@Interlocsolutions.com for immediate consideration.