Visualize being able to send a drone to safely and accurately capture inspection data. And from there, visualize that solution automatically being able to turn that data into an IBM Maximo work order.
Channel the Power of IBM Watson™ Visual Recognition to improve Visual Inspections with IBM Maximo. Visual inspections are a critical part of any enterprise asset management strategy, and many of these assets are challenging to inspect due to their location. They require costly, time-consuming equipment and put workers life in danger.
That’s why Interloc Solutions is proud to present a new mobile solution that leverages the power of IBM’s Watson Visual Recognition to help assess the health of your organization’s IBM Maximo assets.
Built on Mobile Informer, Interloc’s Visual Inspection (iVI) solution can be integrated with unmanned vehicles such as drones to provide a unified application to conduct visual inspections, analyze the data and take the appropriate next steps.
- Photograph and download asset images directly from a DJI drone.
- Select a classifier that you have created to identify photos with IBM Watson Visual Recognition.
- Upload to IBM Watson Visual Recognition and receive confidence scores for classifiers that you have defined.
- Redline (drawing) on photos to point out features of interest.
- Create Work Orders in Maximo with description, long description, photo and GPS data attached.
Please contact us to learn more about how you can get the most out of IBM Maximo with InformerVI, built for Maximo Mobility.
View the full press release here.