Interloc's Seattle office is looking for an experienced Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient network for internal and external customers. Ideal candidate will have a well-rounded technology background and be comfortable supporting technology needs of the organization.
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Network Administration Responsibilities:
- Installing network and computer systems
- Maintaining, repairing and upgrading network and computer systems
- Diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Ability to setup and configure server hardware
Bachelor s or Associate s (Tech) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
Certification in SQL Server or Oracle database platforms, DB2 experience is desirable.
Industry certification such as CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCSE, etc. highly desired but not required.