We cannot sponsor candidates at this time
Due to growth, Interloc Solutions has immediate needs for Maximo technical staff. We are looking for resources for US projects. Interloc is interested in candidates who meet, or closely meet, the following criteria:
· Provide technical services over the entire lifecycle of a project
· Conduct Maximo installations and upgrades
· Participate in solution architecture design
· Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements
· Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements
· Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes
· Lead or assist in data conversion and migration efforts
· Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems
· Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements
· Conduct system testing as necessary
· Assist users as necessary in support of go-live activities
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and / or equivalent work experience
· Strong Maximo technical knowledge required to help execute numerous sub-projects within overall EAM Program.
· Minimum five (5) years of hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully integrated enterprise asset management
· Minimum of three (3) years Maximo experience
· Must be able to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces
· Ability to create and update advanced technical documentation
· Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment
· Must have strong project team experience with multiple successful Maximo project implementations
One (1) to five (5) years coding/development experience with:
· Interface writing
· Java / J2EE
· PL SQL
· Oracle 9i or later
· Report Writers: Actuate, SQR, Crystal
· Ability to lead sub-projects may be assigned.
· Maximo Certifications
· Maximo Integration Framework (MIF, MEA) experience
Advanced experience with:
· MS SQL Server.
· Visual Basic, .NET and C++.
Experience with extensions to Maximo business objects, class files, deployed web services, customizations, and configurations. The ability to determine the correct solution to the problem, not just the most attractive technically but one which will sustain the implementation is paramount.