Interloc seeks an experienced Android developer to join the Bristol UK based office of our Products and Technology group. This position will contribute to the continued success of Interloc and will support our award-winning Maximo mobility product, Informer. Developers in this role must have prior expertise in Android development.
Candidates must have legal right to work in the UK.
Interloc is interested in those who closely match the following credentials:
· Minimum three years of hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of application development
· Prior experience in design and development of Android applications
· Ability to convert functional requirements into user interface designs and prototypes, and developed application(s)
· Prior knowledge and experience with Maximo Enterprise Asset Management highly desired, but not required
· Must possess strong communication skills with the ability to work well both solo and in a project team environment
· Excellent client facing experience e.g., product demos, requirements gathering, definition of technology needs and application design
· Open to business travel as necessary, including international.
· Enthusiasm for technology with pulse on current trends and technologies in the area of mobile application development
· Dedication to continued learning and growth within mobile application technologies
This is a great opportunity to work with emerging mobile technologies within our growing organization!