As a long time supporter of Maximo User Groups, Interloc is proud to be a gold sponsor the Western Canada Maximo User Group happening today in Vancouver. If you cannot be in Vancouver, be sure to check here where presentations will be posted. From the IBM Maximo product roadmap to best practice Maximo customer implementations, you'll want to be sure to check out the presentations.
WCMUG strives to bring together "like-minded Maximo users and professionals engaged in helping each other find new and better ways to solve problems and achieve business goals," Started in 2002, WCMUG helps users connect in Western Canada and provides a forum to exchange ideas and knowledge amongst users.
If you are in Vancouver, we hope you stop by the Interloc Solutions both tonight to learn about innovative tools and products that can help you extend your Maximo implementation:
- Mobile Informer, Interloc’s flagship mobile platform integrated as a native application in Maximo allowing you to quickly create custom
mobile applications on the device of your choice.
- Capturx for Maximo, instant import of data from paper forms into Maximo.
- Interloc Mailer, take action on any Maximo action with just a single click from an email — logging in is not required.
- Technology Toolkit for Maximo, tools and products that optimize Maximo for your business:
- Interloc Data Loader, consistent and repeatable methods for staging, coordinating, and loading data into Maximo.
- Interloc Release Manager, customizations and configurations made on one Maximo environment migrated cleanly to another (i.e., Test to Development)
And don't forget to join us on December 8th, for our Capturx for Maximo Webcast. Learn how Capturx for Maximo can help streamline processes but instantly importiing data from paper forms directly into Maximo.